"Our Africa" is actually hotter then June in Slovenia!

This is a performance of Perrpetuum Jazzile's Africa. I'm a vocal percussionist for Perpettum Jazzile for almost 8 years now and when they asked me to do a "vocal-ambiental-scenario" for last year's Vokal Xtravganzza 2008 concert, I picked up fragments from Kerney's Collage choir who did simulate everage day in Africa (they are from South Africa). I think this great song from Toto is getting better and better when we do it live on a stage. This performance was one of the first attempt to perform that song infront of the audience. And thank you all. We did not expect such a huge response from all over the world.

Komentarji

Oseba Anika Schulz sporoča …
*goosebumps*

Can't stop listening to this gr8 performance, Saso!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Hugs
Anika
Oseba Sašo Vrabič sporoča …
Thank you Anika! Hugs back in Germany from us all.
Oseba Sandy sporoča …
Sašo, just saw the picture of the new CD cover. I love it, you are an amazing artist. I can't wait until tomorrow morning when it should be available. I'm looking forward to hearing the Earth, Wind and Fire Medley.

Have fun at VX09! Wish I could be there!
Oseba Anonimni sporoča …
Dober zacetek

Priljubljene objave